Predictions on Pacquiao vs De La Hoya Fight - What The Fans and Experts Think?

Pacquiao vs De La Hoya Predictions: Before we will decide on how will win the main card of The Dream Match, let's have a quick run-down on what the two fighters think about each other (For more on their biography and profiles, visit Manny Pacquiao versus Oscar De La Hoya ):

Oscar "Golden Boy" Dela Hoya said about his opponent during an interview:
"Manny Pacquiao is considered the best fighter in boxing today and I always want to fight the best. I am glad we were able to make this fight happen because while Pacquiao is at the pinnacle of his success and has defeated all of the top fighters he has faced, I am going to show the world that it stops with me. December 6 can't get here soon enough."

Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao said "This is my greatest challenge. When I take that walk to the ring to fight Oscar, I will carry all the people of The Philippines - the entire country - on my shoulders. I promise I will fight with all of my heart and that I will give everything I have. Like my trainer Freddie Roach says, I have what it takes to win the biggest fight of my life."

Many boxing analysts thinks that this fight will be the first fight of Pacquiao which people treat him as “underdog” knowing that Dela Hoya was bigger and taller than him.

The questions: Will Pacquiao win this game and send dela Hoya to retirement? Or dela Hoya will win over Pacquiao and prove that Pacquiao can’t defeat all Mexican Boxers? are already inside the mind of boxing followers. I can't wait to find out the Pacquiao vs De La Hoya Fight Results.

So, who is your bet?

Who will win Pacquiao vs Dela Hoya according to fans:

manny pacquiao vs ricky hatton online

0 comments: